Friday, April 5, 2013

Siclovia This Weekend!

Siclovia! It's that time again. I have yet to officially enjoy Siclovia in all of it's pleasure. Either bad timing or I'm hidden behind the scenes. This year, for once, I'm available to participate. Now for those of you who don't know what it is, it's like going to the healthiest party in San Antonio. Siclovia the one day where streets are closed. People are moving around and it's another day I'm convinced that people do want to make a change in their life. I'll be out there, probably a bit tired since I will be doing my 10 mile run and workout for my Y-muddder group on Sunday and not Saturday because Saturday is Foam Fest.

So it's another long weekend for me. I also need to wear googles for Foam Fest because I also recently got PRK done, which is a form of LASIK eye surgery and it's awesome. I'm also wearing racquetball glasses during the day, to protect my eyes from getting injured while they are still healing. so good luck poking my eyes. The day you can see everything in the shower is amazing. It's feels like wearing permanent contacts without the issues of having a lens in your eye. Soon, I should be able to see underwater too. It's the small things that can be quite satisfying.

-L. Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment